Saturday, March 12, 2011

love and marriage

open for business: Dr. Mick Von Caw~ MFCC

love and marriage go together like a horse and carriage...like soup and sandwich...I never will marry, I'll be no man's wife, I expect to live single for the rest of my life...girl, I heard you're getting married, heard you're getting married...maybe it's the best thing for you, but it's the worst that could happen..to me

 

"While humor may appear to soften the blow, the unseen emotional damage of sarcasm can be devastating. I’m convinced many marriages die of a thousand emotional cuts instead of one deadly blow. A steady diet of sarcasm poisons a marriage — so it needs to be eliminated. No good comes from using it.

"Trust, a vital ingredient in a healthy marriage, won’t be present when a husband or wife is always braced for the next public or private cutting remark from a spouse. And respect won’t be found in the midst of ridicule. A sarcastic environment robs a marriage of peace and joy, two parts of the fruit of the Holy Spirit in a Christian’s life (See: Galatians 5:22-23). In essence, sarcasm severely limits the intimacy between a husband and wife.

"There are plenty of healthy ways to fit humor into your marriage. Choose to break the sarcasm habit, and die daily to yourself (See 1 Corinthians 15:31)."

 

that's the way I always heard it should be..we'll marry...going to the chapel coz we're gonna get married...the marriage of your spirits here will cause you to remain, whenever two or more of you are gathered in his name, there is love..

D-I-V-O-R-C-E

there'll be a little band of gold, to prove that you are mine..I got the wedding bell blues....nice day for a white wedding...hey hey Paula, I want to marry you too! I cried all the way to the alter..I married an ax murderer...

feel better??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, no "Dr." in front of your name? How do we know you're legit?

Mick Von Caw said...

oh yeah.. I forgot..duh.. thank you Dr. Laura!

The Redhead's way said...

Gotta along without you before I met you, gonna get along without you now.

Mick Von Caw said...

Skeeter Davis did that song..and I simply can't get along without her voice..