Thursday, March 10, 2011

new world man...

more tales from the cyst...

Hi... this is Mick Von Caw reporting from the new AOL headquarters in Bottswana...AOL as you know sucks the big one....broken links, slow responses....stupid stories...and nothing worked this morning which leads me to believe they have outsourced operations to a third world country..yes I'm right...AOL is using two paper cups and a string to provide information...if things seem a little slow today, well, I just drank coffee from one of their cups....yes AOL is half cocked in cyber space..I called and talked with one of their cyber robots who kept me on my cell phone for 10 minutes then sent me to a "consultant" who wasn't there..a recording was there and the fuck told me no one can help me..call back later...this is private sector customer service??

so why can't I access any websites today?? I'll tell ya why because AOL is run by a bunch of knuckleheads, that's why...so here I am in Bottswana trying to get a hold of the CEO who makes 20 million dollars a year..hey...I think the public sector pay should be on par with the private sector pay, too...20 million dollars a year for the County CEO!

so I see this guy sitting on the ground eating cow dung and I ask him are you the CEO of AOL and he says yes'm so I hit him in the mouth boy was I mad..Kay I'm livin yet I'm dyin staring out at music city from my cab...

1 comment:

Bye, Bye said...

AOL announced today that it would be eliminating 900 jobs.