Tuesday, March 29, 2011

old man

take a look at my life, I'm alot like you were... county firefighters forced to work into their 80s... if anyone had Lanny Ebenstein as a professor at UCSB, you should ask for your money back...and speaking of back, they should bring back the Counseling Skills program at UCSB Extension because people need some help..now, I'm a graduate of the Counseling Skills program as you may have been able to deduce..and I am a firm believer that if psychology was taught early on we wouldn't have so many church people, gamblers, drinkers and others who are unaware of their own power...we need only follow certain truths..and these truths should be self-evident... I read Lanny's latest rerun in the News-Press about guess what..public employees...the words were twisted, the logic was wasted, and I could not make heads or tails of what the dude was trying to say..this leads me to believe that Lanny needs counseling...I'd do it but I'm busy...but this time the subject was cops and firefighters..he wants these guys to work into their 80s! and he says that if they retire earlier than that, the public will be unsafe....look, if I gotta wait for a 85 year old officer or firefighter, I might as well take the law into my own hands and solve the problem...now, 65 year olds who have served in the public sector for 30 years should be out having fun and doing want they want..they shouldn't be grabbed by the collar and told "get back to work" by guys who don't work for a living!! like the guy in the N-P commercial who says "without the News-Press, I'm in the dark".....

imagine, relying on the News-Press for news!! it's purely for my entertainment! it is evident that Lanny has spent his whole life avoiding meaningful work..instead living like a parasite off others who are wealthy....the man has no work ethic! and judging from the repetitive nature of the News-Press editorials, he is in full blown Delirium often leading to Dementia...I have diagnosed this: disorganized thinking, impaired memory, paranoia, global brain dysfunction, and just being a general twit... Lanny's editorials serve as evidence of a mental breakdown... and I can't stop it....

6 comments:

John said...

Who are the two gentlemen in the photo?

Mick Von Caw said...

the top photo is the late great Burt Mustin; the bottom photo is Lanny (left) and his doctor!

Corpus Crappy said...

Did you say his proctologist? What is his name?

Mick Von Caw said...

what is whose name?

Anonymous said...

His Doctor! The name of his Proctor!

Mick Von Caw said...

who's on first??