Tuesday, April 17, 2012

oh what a beautiful morning!

oh what a beautiful day..I've got a wonderful feeling....eveything's going my way....


ok I get up early because I need to take the truck into Graham Chevrolet for an oil change...it shouldn't be more than an hour or so, so I take the bike along... I get there around 8:30 AM and they take care of biz..Graham Chevrolet is a top notch dealer! never a problem with them..

so I hop on the bike and start riding to kill some time but it is a really nice morning...quiet and sunny so I go to MacKenzie Park across from the gaudy Gelson's parking lot where Tony DeNunzio met his fate..and he's been beating women ever since ....what a man!!

but the day is lovely so to hell with Tony and his little dramas....the park is home to two nice fields for Pony League baseball...I definitely support that...so I go get a News-Press after a few tries..the vending machines are messed up! so I get a paper after losing one whole dollar and sit down at the park, under a tree...it's very peaceful and there's little house on the hill above the park with a gazebo...it's very charming...all in all, Santa Barbara is very charming town....I love the old military building there, too...



ok so the sun is shining and the birds are chirping and I'm pretty happy..then I read the front page of the News-Press and there's 1st District supe Salud and  wannabe Carole Lieff...there was a debate between them and I'll wait for community TV to see it....but Carole was all yellowy and prettied up, looking like a conservative mom who never worked a real job in her life!

the article goes on to say she's the anti-pension candidate and that she was arrested once in 2010 to show how tax money is wasted..they didn't say why she was arrested...so I gotta guess and ..and.. what? prostitution??

anyhoo, I go back and swing by the empty lot next Graham's and grab some awesome lemons..there's these lemon trees by the creek..you gotta see them to believe them

...then I get my newly oiled truck then head to 7/11..a rather unattractive lady in a big black Land Rover comes ripping into the parking lot..she follows me around the store and follows me out..then she gets in her car and opens the driver side door....I swear this happened...then she faces me as I get in my truck and she starts licking her thing she bought at 7/11!! I don't know what it was, maybe an OREO cookie, but she was reallly using her tongue in a wild, sexual way and looking at me.. I couldn't believe it!!

but I guess I'm supposed to figure that chick out, too....

2 comments:

Ted Nugget said...

You lie like a dawg.

Anonymous said...

Gawd, you must be bored

Just a little howdy -do from the all yellowy, all prettied-up Donna Reed look-alike who's never worked a day in her life except the 70 hours a week she worked for 20 years in the art business & and oh yes, mustn't forget those mornings of purely social prostitution outside of the County Clerk's Office dismissing a small claim ad a favor to the Court when I was arrested & put in jail for not playing Daisy Mae to 7 bullying Neanderthal sheriff deputies so because I assert my rights, they'll teach me a thing or 2 about back talking to a cop & let's just throw the little lady in jail for 12 hours & not let her call a lawyer

Baby, you're the wimp. You're not even close to being in my league

I'm in Montana & this is where I'm staying
How do you feel about 20 below winters?

You don't know the first thing about me

CL