Saturday, April 14, 2012

pieces of april

I keep in a memory bouquet....

wow..what a day..thunder and lightning.. rain and wind...rainbows.... clouds

it's April 13th....will the stock market crash? will my Smart Meter turn on me? will a eucalyptus tree fall on me? while I was pondering various disaster scenerios, I heard a big bang.... saw some flashing light and thought a transformer blew but no....all electricity is on.....

then BAM..a long thunderous roll...wow..this is cool..thunder and bolts of lightning and driving rain...then I go to Vons and it really starts like a Texas downpour....awesome..see what happens when they seed the clouds!

if it keeps up I might miss Casablanca or Silence of the Lambs tonight! that's ok..I have my books and my poetry to protect me...a flashlight and a little transistor radio..what else do I need?

nothing.....

and then the rain stopped but it was really windy and cold..I don't know why but I felt like I was in France for some reason...then my old Goya was delivered and it was far out!!

then I looked up in the sky and a big French poodle was forming in the clouds..a big white French poodle...look and you'll see it...then I heard the French Festival will be back in full force this year...

this is all music to my ears!

No comments: