Thursday, April 5, 2012

til the morning comes..

I was lying in a burned out basement, with the full moon in my eyes

now not all non-profits are bad, but most are because they sit on so many unused dollars and pay their CEO exorbitant salaries..and they always ask gov't (taxpayers) for more..so all nonprofits should be barred from asking city councils for cash..they should be required to raise their own cash...

Peoples' Self Help Housing is one such group..a nonprofit worth over 50 million dollars, they keep asking Carp City Council for money and favors...and the council gives and gives...

they are expanding the Dahlia Court low income housing...they took out few trees and a nice field by the highway....that means the highway expansion though Carp may not be so bad or expansive when it comes in 2017...but they chopped down some cool trees and I don't appreciate that esp since they stole my tax money to do it....

anyway I rode the bike to check it out and then went over to the Heath Ranch Park a few blocks away...this is a cool little park with giant eucalyptus trees..and some beautiful pines and hmmmm...I think I just found Mother Nature!!

I stood under a giant eucalyptus and looked up waiting for it to drop a branch and kill me..but the eucalyptus was more nurturing than menacing.....it lifted me up into its arms and cradled me like a baby..then I flew away like a hawk!! wow...what a tree!!! I felt like Mother Nature was winking at me, playing with me.....doing a strip tease, so to speak

so I suppose if you get killed by a eucalyptus, you deserve it...and most of the trees that fell last two storms were native trees..the oaks and firs....maybe we should cut all those down too...yeah, let's cut down every last fucking tree in California so some people will feel safe...well fear is a good primal emotion and if you want to feel safe all the time, you'll get slaughtered...

and I love the roadside plants that bloom every spring..the county or Caltrans will be by soon to kill them all...but the wind always provides, flying Mother Nature's silver seed to a new home in the sun...

No comments: