Monday, April 30, 2012

mick the knife

well, the shark bites, with his teeth dear....

so the News-Press is still concerned about sharks attacking seals...indicating that some "experts" see it as "unprecendented" ...well perhaps I can help...sharks attack seals because Nature wants them to....it called the food chain..it's predator and prey thing....ie, the seals don't have a prayer!

sometimes the seals get away, sometimes they don't..it's nothing to be alarmed about....no need to demonize sharks because they are higher in the food chain...that's why they have sharp teeth and strong jaws, like foxes and coyotes and other wild animals...

what you need to be alarmed about Wendy is killing thousands of animals on the Channel Islands by the govt' and a wealthy non-profit..that's what you should be concerned about Wendy...and the dwindling number of sharks...and dwindling numbers of subscribers for the News-Press..I'd worry about that if I were you, Wendy..

Jimmy Kimmel was very funny at the White House correspondents dinner..and so was Rick Santorum...apparently Rick tried to photograph Lindsay Lohan, then denied it...but why would he try to deny it unless he was going to blow it up and tack it to the bathrooom wall...Rick lost the Republican presidential nomination, so now he's on the prowl, stalking poor Lindsay!

well I like to tear into some meat too and a few times a month I shop at Scolari's on Milpas...it's a good store all around but is closing soon...too bad..meanwhile I got the new improved Albertson's in Carp to deal with..the remodel is ok but now everything is behind glass..cheese, milk, bread, butter...you name it, it's behind glass....I have to open up a glass door now...and you know what glass does? it reflects light...there's new lighting everywhere and it's bright..and it hits the glass and reflects across the isle to the other glass..
 
the result is I can't see anything when I'm trying to shop there..so the last time I was in Albertson's, I left empty-handed....

No comments: