Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Dream On

Yeah / Every time that I look in the mirror / All these lines on my face gettin' clearer, the past is gone


is it safe?

ok so maybe I was off by a couple hunnerd meters..the dead guy (NOT ME!! DREAM ON, DREAM ON MOTHERFUCKERS!!!) was found further down the marsh towards Linden...so I guess I feel better because that means he wasn't wandering off in the Forbidden Zone...on the outskirts where I got my spots to hang out but I can't divulge that info right now...me and the kites and the foxes kinda like our privacy



so I'm left to speculate since nobody wants to give any info on the corpse....ok they need to investigate....so ok let them

now it appears the place he was found is closer to the beach houses and that little mobile home park..it's really a neat area...pretty and everything but overgrown with native plants....there's a nice little fence.. a wooden fence that is covered by overgrown natives...people need to prune every now and then

nice fence buried by natives

conceiveably, someone could knife you in the natives and drag your body into the marsh for the buzzards to dispose of....they even got some weird binoculars so you can look at the birds..or dead bodies

being that the Avocado Fest was going on and the new beer and wine gardens were open, serving that stupid Avocado Ale..the dude could have been drunk and it was hot so beer in hot weather will dehydrate you and maybe he just dried up...

speaking of festivals, the Taste of Milpas party was Saturday and they had beer and wine gardens, tastings and demos and...I guess there's some maketing mania going on by the Milpas Association...they advertised the homeless, advertised getting rid of them, advertised they won Best Neighborhood, advertised how safe it is now ..and then this party type deal

geez, Milpas hasn't changed that much over the years..I still love the area but these newbies come in and think they are saving the world.....

everyone sure seems to be trying to force feed us alot lately...the chubby blonde busy-body is behind all this? that Sharon chick who works for the freebie Sentinel?? and the SB View..and she was crying about the city permits and regulations for the Taste of Milpas events!

http://www.santabarbaraview.com/

gee, Sharon, you just can't put out beer kegs on the street corners and guzzle away!!

the last thing Milpas needs is more fat bossy white chicks trying to tell me where to eat...and bitching and moaning about the gov't that helps keep..well...Santa Barbara..Santa Barbara


so I'll have my usual burger at Milpas Jack in the Box- and she's just gonna have to deal with it

No comments: