Monday, October 6, 2014

Midnight Confessions

when I tell all the world that I love you

after all my gushing about the Carp Salt Marsh, seems we may have a murder mystery brewing here....a body was found in the marsh at the UCSB study/eco area...lots of students walk around the marsh to collect samples and such..plus there's lots of beach houses on the perimeter..or maybe the train tracks coughed up a transient killer..the body was found during the Avocado Festival...but let's see what turns up.. I saw the story on KEYT with Alys Martinez standing there looking all pretty by the marsh....those KEYT girls...yummmmm...



now the marsh is a beautiful thing, but beautiful things often have a dark side....one theory I'm investgating is there may be a Salt Marsh monster lurking...they say there's a ghost down there...native or non-native? I don't know but stay tuned, ok?



hey, here's a sex scandal out of Arroyo Grande....the city manager, Steve Adams, resigned after being found in City Hall after hours with a chick named Teresa McClish, who happens to be a city employee...from the reports out of the San Luis Obispo media, the duo looked disheveled you know how you look after having sex in the conference room late at night...

Adams has been at the center of a controversy since mid-August, when the public learned that five police officers found Adams and Community Development Director Teresa McClish alone late at night in City Hall on July 3.

Read more here: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2014/10/01/3274010_steve-adams-arroyo-grande.html?&rh=1#storylink=cpy

the cops have filed a no confidence complaint against Adams....

A deputy city attorney investigation in July found no violations of city policies or state laws. Adams and McClish told the attorney that they had a few drinks at two restaurants in the Village that night and were talking in Adams' office to ensure they were safe to drive home.


midnight confessions??

but officers described Adams and McClish as looking disheveled. Adams appeared unkempt, with his shirt partially untucked and his hair uncombed, and appeared agitated when speaking to the officers, according to the police statements.

A few of the officers who saw McClish described her as holding a shirt or article of clothing in front of her chest.....

geez, I'm like totally turned on right now...but another look at the story from calcoastnews..I like this news outfit...no BS, just the biz

http://calcoastnews.com/2014/09/sex-scandal-sinks-ag-police-officer-confidence/


In the past, Adams has insisted on firing employees discovered to be in romantic relationships with subordinate employees. However, in this case, assistant city attorney Michael McMahon called the officers on the telephone, and then asked "leading" questions during what the officers describe as a "hostile interrogation instead of a fact finding process."

so either these two have a drinking problem or a love problem or a drinking and love problem...did they have an affair? well, if they did they should move it to a hotel not City Hall...there's nothing wrong with people having sex..it happens all the time...let's see, the last time I had sex...well forget it...

but seriously there's a time and place for everything....conduct business at City Hall and fulfil the role you were hired for....

allegedly, there was a missing tape of the lovebirds in City Hall and yes I have obtained an exclusive transcript..don't ask me how, I just did..Adams and McClish had play names for each other..Christian and Anastasia..I don't know what's up with that


City Hall-After Hours

"Does this mean you’re going to make love to me tonight, Christian?" Holy shit. Did I just say that? His mouth drops open slightly, but he recovers quickly.
"No, Anastasia it doesn’t. Firstly, I don’t make love. I fuck… hard. Secondly, there’s a lot more paperwork to do, and thirdly, you don’t yet know what you’re in for. You could still run for the hills. Come, I want to show you my playroom."
My mouth drops open. Fuck hard! Holy shit, that sounds so… hot. But why are we looking at a playroom? I am mystified.
"You want to play on your Xbox?" I ask. He laughs, loudly.
"No, Anastasia, no Xbox, no Playstation. Come."… Producing a key from his pocket, he unlocks yet another door and takes a deep breath.
"You can leave anytime. The helicopter is on stand-by to take you whenever you want to go, you can stay the night and go home in the morning. It’s fine whatever you decide."
"Just open the damn door, Christian."
He opens the door and stands back to let me in. I gaze at him once more. I so want to know what’s in here. Taking a deep breath I walk in.
And it feels like I’ve time-traveled back to the sixteenth century and the Spanish Inquisition.
Holy fuck."

the sound of your footsteps, telling me that you're near....
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh we we're hoping it was you they draged out of the marsh and you we're half eaten by semi-native half-breed doyotes.

Anonymous said...

Sex scandals at City Hall. Where aren't there sex scandals? Even the News-Press had it share. One big-titted blonde Young American Foundation intern there managed to break up not one, but TWO marriages. It would have been three marriages trashed by this conservative gal if the clueless manager's wife had known hubby was playing "Front door - back door" for weeks with said intern, the game where co-workers "discretely" leave by different doors at "discretely" different times (within minutes of each other) to hide their hormonal-fueled games. Bang-a-gong News-Press! Tsk, tsk, the games conservatives play.

Mick Von Caw said...

a big-titted Young America Foundation intern sex scandal at the News-Press??? I can scarcely believe what you wrote, but I'm gonna find out what happened!!