Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fortune Teller

I went to the Fortune Teller, to get my fortune read

well I went into Santa Barbara to get my fortune told...I remember Madame Rosinka but she must be 100 years old by now so I opted for Dollyia...Palm and Card Reader on Milpas..yeah credit card reader... HAHAHaaa!!





but I went in and well Helloooo Dollyia...what a peach!! found out some things that are gonna happen in the future that none of you could deal with.... I guess that's why they picked me....but ok Dollyia, if it happens it happens...

next I go to Trader Joe's and wish they would open one in Carp somewhere...this small town thing is getting a bit tiresome...I need some action!!! some variety..some spicegirls



next I smell something foul and go to the Bird Refuge...I see the water looks really funky...pale yellow brown with caked SLUDGE at the banks..and it's gassing off..it's a cesspool..overpowering me knocking me to the ground..a little dog came over and lifted his leg and pissed on me.. I guess I deserved it

I see a new sign that says Wildlife Enhancement Area...I chuckle...the City Parks tore out all the plants deemed non-native and put down bark everywhere....wood chips....they got a little green area cordoned- native plants with their own irrigation system..





I've said it before that this project should be a shining example of human stupidity....since they won't return the refuge to a marsh, at least the drought is causing the polluted water to evaporate...that's right..the Bird Refuge is full of polluted water because they City of SB doesn't know how to fix it...

so they pull the established marsh plants out, cover the ground with wood chips, over-irrigate native plants in a drought, and put up fancy new signs.....

how is this supposed to stop the stench??? really, how??

No comments: