Saturday, October 4, 2014

Everything that touches you

touches me....love love love love..everything is love..love love...

well there's lots of reasons to love Carpinteria and the Avocado Festival is one of them..3 days of peace, love and guacamole and music..man, that's what it's all about...

and girls! lotsa pretty girls!




now this year,  the marketers tried to push the booze on everyone with the Avocado Ale and the wine and beer gardens...and the guacamole contest judges are Nipper and muppie Gabe Saglie, two dunces from the News-Press and a few other local radio and TV people..well..that's ok...

good point!

these people on the Avocado Fest board will finally catch on to Nipper and his antics....karma will win in the end...as you can see by the mess they made of the News-Press...and everything they touch..the NP is made up of a bunch of druggies and I see a former News-Press receptionist, a methhead boozer was in court to face her karma...only a matter of time before these folks catch on, like I said...for now, all they see is Wendy's money!!




but anyway, I went into Carp town and grooved with the people man....no phonies yet, just folks having good, old fashioned fun..




main stage was a Latin band just perfect for a hot sunny day...girls girls girls and some old folks and I swear to God I saw a black girl there! I axed her if she had ebola and she ignored me! geez, just trying to protect my homies babe

avocado ale...geez


then I saw the beer booth..not really a garden....and real small...well whatever..ok have a beer tonight if it means so much to you, you fat white people

then I go to the avocado stand and get a grab bag full of limes, some little orange things ...oh they're peppers with a punch!!  and avocados..and one type of avocado I've never seen..you can eat the skin!! cool! and OH MY GOD how yummy..the best  avocados I've ever had!! and the limes..the BEST!!



word of warning..the orange peppers..guys, wash your hands
before you pee or a lesbian with a blowtorch will visit some pain on you!

this is stuff straight from the farm not concocted in some freakin brewery steel vat brimming with bacteria somewhere!

then I see the tri-tip cooking and it smells soooo goood...meat baby!! all the food booths were rockin'! on a perfect Saturday morning

in this little California city by the beach....

No comments: