Thursday, October 2, 2014

Funky Pretty

a jug of wine, a book of verse





I would like to take this opportunity to refute some of the spurious allegations hurled at me by a silly nativist...and then clear up some misunderstandings...I will not be bamboozled!!!

first of all, these clowns can kiss my ass!

second, I'm no sillier than any of you

thirdly, I'll gush when I damn well please! I had sex with a gusher once and it was wet and wild .. she was a water sign...Pisces..or Cancer.. and she was more slippery than a pocketful of pudding




funky pretty!
 
but I did have to go into Carp for a smog check..I passed it geez what a scam from the DMV
I had about a half hour to kill so I checked out this nativism rot..so I went to the State Park at the beach and hit the jackpot..proof that these restorations are a scam and a waste of money...but first I noticed the new concrete ping pong table at the end of Linden was being used by two drunk bums! nice touch, Carpinteria Beautiful..




then I see a bunch of State Parks workers doing nothing but standing around..then I see the horrid picnic area with giant mold-covered tarps over the tables and the posts have spikes on them to injure the birds... WTF is that all about??? no one is sitting or eating at the concrete tables...concrete ping pong and  concrete picnic tables....geez




the State Parks people are gonna hear from me about this travesty!! get rid of that tarp thing and they could've used the eucs they cut down for tables...how dare they mess up this park..how dare they!!!


bird spikes???


then I see a little area on the dunes that is supposedly under rehab so you can't walk there...looks like a big flop as mostof the native plants are dead...so I walked up to the top and the beach looks nice



haha


over at the other tables is ice plant and sand..looking very healthy indeed...ice plant thrives in drought conditions because it holds water... and keeps the sand from eroding or blowing into the parking lot...but the dumbshit nativists can't figure that out..how silly they are!!


the ice plant cometh


over at the lagoon same thing....the banks were once covered with ice plant so they killed it and planted native plants which are dead and some are being overtaken with the eel/surf grass in the lagoon!!

and then further on down the road I see where they cut down some eucalyptus a few years ago..the reason they cited was the limbs were dropping, but the real reason was to improve the view of the wealthy beach house owners

well they did keep some big eucalyptus so that's good...but then I see another area cordoned off with orange fencing...another restoration attempt gone bad by the State Parks and nativists



nice work, State Parks!!


I stood there and looked at the non-native plants to see if they would do something illegal..no, they just sat there looking all cool

so there you have it..I just busted the fallacy of nativism..or bionativism..a phony science if there ever was one..all those birds don't care if a tree is libeled native or invasive..it's just a human invented faux issue....and the eucalyptus are not invasive..they are naturalized in California which used to be Mexico BTW so where does that leave Mexican palms? native or non-native....hmmmm
 

really, all the State Parks people need to do is come in and trim the trees every now and then..and leave everything else alone..and remove that picnic tarp and the bird spikes

then I go to the Salt Marsh and it's so dry the birds are building their nests out of barbed wire, the Catholics are giving rain checks and the catfish are carrying canteens


I've said it before: bionativism is not an ecological problem, it's a psychological problem...and the eucs are messing with their minds..the little minds of the nativists....it's clear they have issues with xenophobia and racism ....species cleansing


not at all cosmic or conscious

No comments: