Monday, October 27, 2014

These Days

well I've been out walking...

the No on P campaign keeps calling me and last night a gal named Macy starts in on me and ya know what I did? I said.."Maaaaacy..theese ees Dracula..and I vant to SUCK yor blooood!!" and then I vant to suck yor teets.. I vant to suck them soooo much, Macy...do you want" ..well, she hangs up quick..geez can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen





the surf was high....it being Sunday I figured what an opportunity to get saved....a baptism at the beach..so I went to Santa Claus beach and it was nice....warm, huge waves, awesome chicks sunning, removing clothes while I snapped pictures..then the sneaker waves came up and I just had to go in the water...surfers out there too....big water all the way up to the Clark Estate beach...all throughout my range

I changed clothes, the sand was feather-soft...I walked to the water's edge and dove in...the water was cool..just perfect and after a while, almost warm...

instantly I was transformed from a foolish misguided blogger to a man of the cloth....the ocean water cleansed me of any sins accumulated and rendered me free and clean....




there's no way to explain how you feel after a dip in the ocean on a hot day..you know it but it's hard to explain..the salts sooth, the water refreshes...and the sea weed just lies there




the drought looms, we need water but these days are so beautiful it seems nature has something in store..something good...I can't let the days go by without telling them...the sun, the water, the wind, the elements...

as I frolicked in the ocean, I thought about sharks..what if a shark came up and bit me in the ass? well the chances of me getting bit by a shark are the same as me getting ebola..or my head chopped off by ISIS..let the Iraqis fight their own battles, and I'll fight mine..and let the sharks fight theirs




just because the hysterical media clowns hype it all day doesn't mean it's gonna happen....

everything happens by design...like a train

No comments: