Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Kansas City

I'm goin' to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come...

Lissen here...

eblogger editor he gots Ebola..the News-Press folks gonna get Ebola....conservatives all gonna gets Ebola!!

de stock market it dropped 350 points so I's gwinna splain thinks to you in ebonics...cat? be cool...we got white folks panicking over EBOLA...dats the virus coming from Africa where all dem black folks is....

Ebola catchin' up!!

now de stocks dey dropped but I ain't big-eye...I cool about it...but you all whiteys get bad -eye about black folks bringing EBOLA to wipe you out...did Obama special order Ebola to kill the whites? dat's possible but there's 317 million peeps in America and we gots one case of EBOLA dat killed dat black Nigeria dude...

so the chances of Ebola wiping out America is lowdown...now all dis happens in Texas, the state that prays to God 'n everything and tries to hambone your rights as a US citizen...and GOv Rick Perry he got EBOLA in the brain...and all dem businesses that flocked to Texas from Californa to beat the taxman, well doz businesses is running back to California so dey don't get EBOLA...dass right.....you got to Texas, you gets EBOLA!!

so I's buying when de stocks go low and I selling when dey gets high...and I ain't goin' to Texas no mo' till dey cleans up dat  Ebola hospital....




so I'm goin' to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come...they got some crazy li'l women there and I'm gonna get me one....

No comments: