Monday, November 24, 2014

don't stand so close to me

he sees her, he starts to shake and cough....

I don't think teachers and students should have sex together unless they are both over the age of consent which is what... 16? most teachers are over 16 but students come in all ages

I used to fantasize about having sex with some of my teachers.. I had crushes in 2nd grade then at 12 or 13 had my first boner.. I used to wake up and walk around at night trying to figure out what to do with it.. I knew I wanted a girl to do something with it but I didn't know quite what..what could she do..where would it go? but it's gotta go somewhere  





so the Laguna Blanca school sex drama has been heating up and we now have a perp and a victim..Jane Doe is the victim and the perp was a drama teacher at Laguna...I guess he left the school and afterwards Jane and him were doing it...

the dude, a fat 38 year old guy had his picture in the media and he looks rather forlorn...the lawyer defending him is Bill Makler who usually is defending kids who drive drunk, now he's defending child molestors...drunks and child molestors..what a creep

but I still don't see any culpability on Laguna's part..they have no control over people who leave their employ...so the question remains did the teacher who Jane Doe told about the abuse do anything wrong by not reporting it...I don't know the details and it went to civil court for some money..so I'll reserve judgement....but when I was at Laguna I did have a thing for my English teacher...she was married but I didn't care...I wrote her a love letter disguised as an essay on poetry or something and she gave me an A+++!

but I think the gal, the 17 year old Laguna student was hot to trot and she found a simpleton drama teacher and set all these folks up...

those young chicks can be so conniving when they get they have all these sexual powers....they can do good ...or they can do bad...

or they can do me......oh wait.. what's the age of consent again???

No comments: