Wednesday, November 12, 2014

LOLA

girls will be boys and boys will be girls, it's a mixed up muddled up shook up world

like I sais i don't watch the Kardashians much..oh sure I tune in to see some booty but generally I don't know what these folks do...I don't know what talents they have..oh I'm sure Kim and Khloe have talents but Kim with that little black rapper with the little girl voice..I don't get it..I know they, the girls like black guys and their lawyer dad defended OJ when he killed Nicole ...and OJ claims that he's Khloe's real dad..

girls..a word of warning..if you get mixed up with black dudes..GET LIFE INSURANCE!!




and the fat brother Rob still lives with his mommy or is too lazy to get a job...

and then we got  former Olympic swimmer Bruce Jenner  who married the mom, Kris Jenner...lately Bruce has been getting weirder...he's 65 and is crazy with the facelifts...he's dressing up as a woman, painting his nails..a real girly man..the allegations are is he's prepping for a sex change....




so that little wimp Ryan Seacrest sprang all this sick and useless sub-culture on us thru his TV connections and I can scarcely blame ISIS for wanting to chop our heads off.. like OJ nearly did to Nicole...nearly chopped her head clean off

some folks, it seems, have an identity crisis...not me...I'm secure in my sexuality

I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man..and so is Lola..

LO LO LO LO LOLA
LO LO LO LO LO-LA

No comments: