Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Some Enchanted Evening

you may see  a stranger/ You may see a stranger across a crowded room

it was a beautiful spring day in November, so I decided to take a bike ride to see if the butterflies was still there....although it's warm and sunny and dry, and has been for over three years, the meteorologists have forecast rain  over Thanksgiving... what do they take me for, a fool??





so I get to the Butterfly Grove by the beach..by the creeks and hundreds of Monarchs are zooming around like drunk drivers..they hit me, they buzz me, they hit the water..they hit everything...I see a few dead ones on the ground... but hey, it's raining butterflies!!




some are roosting in the eucs and by the creek.. in the ice plant next to the beach house.. I can't tell you exactly where this place is because who wants a bunch of strangers gawking at butterflies in their neighborhood? not me!

then some ducks come swimming up to say hello and we rap for awhile...I like ducks and would never eat one..why should I when there's chickens everywhere....anybody eats pate around me well, that will be their last supper...then  a big black cop comes up and parks in front of a beach mansion and goes in..hmmmm





then some chick in a new Porsche stops on the little bridge and looks me over...then she smiles and tells me I'm in the middle of a butterfly feeding frenzy..I say yeah (duh)





then she speeds off and I think -was that girl code for she wanted to have sex with me??

women are impossible to read unless they are virtually dripping on my shoes, so next time you want to have sex with me, flash me a bare boob and maybe I'll get the message..

then at night I saw the most beautiful quarter moon I've ever seen..hanging low in the west casting a strange golden glow..some bright white stars close by....

it was enchanting!

No comments: