Sunday, November 23, 2014

islands in the stream

Baby when I met you there was peace unknown / I set out to get you with a fine tooth comb

so I'm gazing out my window, and I see the sea....beyond the sea I see the islands.. I can see the big island..not Waikiki, but I think it's Santa Rosa..it's part of the Channel Islands...there's eight or so out there and I can see a few....they look like islands in the stream...I see kids surfing and dolphins swimming and ships a'sailin'...



now I know the Nature Conservancy and National Parks Service got some notion to turn the islands into a native-only pre-Columbian Garden of Eden, but as long as the wind blows, that won't happen..the wind will carry a fennel seed thousands of miles...I've tracked it!!

now it's true the criminal biologists killed THOUSANDS of animals over there in the name of biodiversity (STILL WAITING FOR JUSTICE)...seems every animal rights group in America just turned the other cheek..bunch of hypocrites....

for a while, a ribbon of red flowed over the fields of the Channel Islands...it was atrocious

but there's lots of non-profits that have a stake in taking your money to promote this crazy philosophy..this philosophy of killing certain species, this "cleansing" so the tourists won't get upset if they see a weed...or a mouse! what a bunch of dumb fucks these folks are...

ok so I'm reading the funny pages (court records) and I see a name that catches my eyes...then a search and I see this name is on the board of the non-profit Channel Islands Park Foundation.. and she's a past member of the National Parks Service...I don't like her already


then I see she was suing some lawyer dude who is not active on the bar...but she's suing him for all sorts of things 1) breach of fiduciary duty, 2) constructive and actual fraud, 3) negligent misrepresentation, among others..





it seems this lady, this gal from the Channel Island Park Foundation who may be related to the Pillsbury Doughboy was having an affair with the lawyer dude, and she wanted to buy a house...but she couldn't get a loan because her husband's credit was bad..so her lover the lawyer told her to let him buy it for her and he'd turn the deed over to her..or something like that...

but then as it often happens, some hot hot blazes come down to smoke and ash and their love affair died...

so the guy kept the house while the lady lived there and didn't turn it over to her...so she sued him

in effect, the lawyer dude went from her lover to her landlord!!

if that ain't justice, I don't know what is

No comments: