Thursday, November 20, 2014

if I were a carpenter

and you were lady,  would you marry me anyway, would you have my baby

well why are faux-Christians so uptight about the possiblity that Jesus banged Mary, they had kids and got married? I thought the Christian rightwingers were pro-marriage...Jesus was a carpenter and a regular guy I don't know how he became this super-o-natural freak who grants monetary wishes to phony Christians on TV who want you to sow seeds (send them cash)...what a scam!! Jesus was a carpenter, a bandit, a heartbreaker.... a cross-maker with a libido...deal with it..and Mary Magdalene was a pretty blonde with nice tits




so I see the civil rights lawsuit against Chief Sanchez and the SBPD was tossed.....lately, everyone is suing the city for civil rights violations in hopes of a quick payday...but it appears we have a Judge..a real Judge in Santa Barbara with a pair of balls...and if it's a lady Judge, then she's got a big clitoris!!

then I see a "mentally ill" person from Orange County sent a suspicious package to the SB cops..well I think all the people in OC are mentally ill, so they should narrow it down a bit...

speaking of mentally ill, the City of Goleta brass are going to pump drinking (potable) water into the man-made Lake Los Caneros to save the ecology over there....we're in a drought!!

now I thought I was obsessed with you and I thought Wendy was obsessed with Reagan but the folks over at the SB View are really obsessed with Pearl Chase... they got about a zillion articles one after another on ol' Pearl...give it a rest and let Pearl alone for awhile....

hey, I wonder what Pearl, Ronald, Jesus, and Mary are doing right now?

No comments: