Thursday, November 13, 2014

the Streets of Santa Barbara...

Angel Spread your Wings..


 A BLAST FROM THE PAST 

Wendy McCaw Above the Law! Wendy McCaw Above the Law! Wendy McCaw Above the Law!!

 
ya know Mr. Jury Commissioner, if Wendy ever goes to a trial for her crimes, I will drag myself to the jury and beg to participate...GUILTY...AGAIN!! Hey man, I sat in on part of that hearing at the SB College of Law and took some pictures of Barry and his little junior lawyers..and they cried to the Judge..the Judge asked me if I could erase the picture I took of Yolanda wutshername, the Latina babe on the witness stand...Yolanda is also known as the Angel of Death because she hands out the pink slips to doomed employees..(I tell ya, I'd like to put my hand up her pink slip!!)

so I says "sure Judge, no problem"..he said "whenever you get the time..no hurry"... ok, I'll erase it..someday...and I think he remembered that incident and found Wendy and Company guilty of being big boobs!

 
What a waste of resources and time this woman is..first, she gets a lucrative divorce deal, then buys the News-Press, then tries to turn Santa Barbara into her own little doll house, where she and she alone plays in her little fantasy world...completely unaware of the labor laws she's broken..and this is the private industry business model that she and her lackeys espouse..no accountablilty, just delays and excuses bought with scads of cash..I say we push this hag out into the real world to fend for herself...she wouldn't last one minute! and what of all the other morons in private industry, from BP to ENRON to AIG? These folks have ignored laws and regulations set up to protect America, and now we see that the BP oil catastrophe will cost the south dearly, from polluted oceans, wetlands to jobs lost from damaged fisheries..all because these nitwits are fixated on profits more than America's welfare!! how can you drill for oil and not have a spill control strategy in place?? ahhh..capitalism!! I heard there's a movement online to plug the BP hole... with SARAH PALIN!!

now, we all know that Wendy's got a bug up her ass about unions and she uses the SBCTA dummy Lanny Ebenstein to write editorials about how the working class are messing up the budgets...and how Dr. Dan will save the day..excuse me while I giggle a bit..ok I'm done, but seriously, if the leaders want to balance the budgets, they need to go after the money..and we know who has the money: big corps like oil and tobacco, non-profits, churches, and Wendy -types.

All these folks get special treatment when it comes to taxes, ie, they don't have to pay!! FUCK THAT..I say tax their fat little asses off and budget problem solved..there is no reason that these CEOs should be making millions and billions while the state cuts a traffic cop's salary..TAX NON-PROFIT$ AND CHURCHE$ because they have been stealing from the state for too many years..recently the City of Carp had to reach into its reserves to balance the budget, after having given nonprofit People's Self Help (ourselves to your money) Housing nearly $500,000 of taxpayer money...PSHH is worth around $50 million and they still want money from the city!! and councilman Joe Armendariz who heads of the SB County Taxpayers Association thought this was a good idea!

geez, the nerve of these people!! and you know what? they are all owned or controlled by Wendy McCaw in some form or fashion...all tied to her purse strings...

I say it's time to cut the strings...

No comments: