Sunday, November 2, 2014

Change Partners

you must cha-ange partners, time to cha-ange partners... again


 
ok Halloween is over and next is the election, Thanksgiving and Christmas....I hate Thanksgiving what do I have to be thankful for, really? nothing

but Christmas..ahh now there's a holiday...oh and nice rain on Halloween..cleaned everything..I'm very thankful for that..and a she-eagle I saw at the marsh on Saturday..that's a first..maybe she escaped from the Channel Islands to get away from the dumb nativists...I'm so thankful I got to see that bird...what a beautiful windy blustery cool day!! I guess I got lots to be thankful for..Thanksgiving..it's my fave holiday!!

and the election...oooooh, the election..a real holiday....well it should be a holiday...give people the day off with pay, and a chance to vote, have parties and watch the returns come in...and if you're not running you should vote and not sit on the sidelines and expect others to do the job for you...and this year is a good election for it may be time to change partners...again

I think Jerry Brown is ok....if a wild-eyed bald guy named Cash and Carry is his opponent, I have to wonder what the Republicans are thinking (Florida??)

Mitchum and Capps..well last time I voted for Abel even though his family members can't drive worth a darn..and this time Lois needs to explain why she's propping up a drunk driver/killer/embezzler as some sort of American hero...ok drunk drivers are American heros, but the other two...well wait a minute, Lois was against the Irag war invasion while Bush attacked...and Ray was a casualty of the sand invasions and suffered PTSD...so using some circular logic, you could blame the conservatives for Raymond's alcohol issues and maybe nurse Lois was trying to help Ray...so blame the pro-booze Republicans for killing Mallory

or Lois could go the family values route for the next TV ad: Though Mitchum's famous name might garner him some votes, his movies might not. He starred in some sex-and-violence "grindhouse" films — "Ricco the Mean Machine" and "The Serpent Warriors," for example — that won't win any family-values awards.

it's a stretch Lois but it might work!

well, I may go all teabagger and vote for Mitchum this time...or leave it blank..or..oh I know..I'll vote for Wendy!! but this is for certain: if Chris Mitchum can't beat Lois Capps this time around, the GOP will be known only as the Party of Reagan, ie DEAD

Measure P..I'm firmly on the fence here since I do like oil and clean water and air..where's the compromise?? and I certainly won't flip-flop like the Independent did..they were against Measure P before they were for it...see, I have no advertisers so I do what I want when I want...I can't be bought (unless the price is right)

Measure S...City College needs more money for more things.. I live in Carp so I don't care but why is it on my ballot?

Kamala Harris as Atty General..of course..she's hot and pretty and smart and gritty..Obama is right..

now as I survey the American scene I see real estate prices are up, the stock market is up from Bush's 8000 crash, the free market is fine, jobs are fine...plenty of work if you're not lazy..this notion that when you get out of college a job will be waiting for you in your chosen field is nonsense..you may have to wait tables or whatever..an education will give you a good shot but a work ethic will give you an even better one.. if you got both then you can't lose...dig?

Osama Bin Laden is dead, ISIS is a conservative's wet dream...the IRS STILL NEEDS TO BE REFORMED...the tax code mainly I don't care about the targeting the teabagger stuff..

the California scene is groovy, it's bang....Gov Brown has effectively cleaned up Arnold's mess but still needs to cut back on all the unnecessary bills...businesses aren't leaving California in droves as the conservatives suggest..if they were, we wouldn't have the world's 8th largest economy...California's economy has surpassed Russia and Italy to become the eighth- largest in the world despite what the conservatives keep trying to do ..turn us into Texas!!


fuck the media polls and go to the real polls on Tuesday, election day

and VOTE CALIFORNIA!
 

No comments: