Saturday, May 9, 2015

Embryonic Journey

♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬...♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬

I'm out hiking behind Summerland..Green Acres.. and see something I ain't never seen before... a broken tree..then I see another smaller one, broken in the same way...




these trees are in a wooded area with dense brush..in a deep ravine but visible from the road, although nearly impossible for me to get to...or reach without falling about 10 or 15 feet..

the trees are broken in a pattern similar to what I saw on TV...all the shows about BIGFOOT...Survivorman is looking for Bigfoot and Les and Todd were telling tales of how Bigfoot, or Sasquatch breaks trees in a certain, defined manner, kinda split open like a peeled banana

so I pondered the trees in Summerland: who or what could have done that?




a bear? no..a man? no...a bird? no....a dog? the wind? no  Caltrans? no

I don't know..it's a mystery but all evidence points to Bigfoot...maybe vacationing in Summerland? the first ever sighting of possible evidence of Bigfoot here??!!! whatever broke the trees was big, strong and agile

it sounds silly but I do believe there is a big hairy apeman out there..I'd like to find out what he's up to...

but you heard it here first..there may be a BIGFOOT wandering the hills of Summerland...the legend is BIGFOOT lives way back in the mountains, but since we're close to the coast and I'll call this guy "Coastal Bigfoot"...



maybe here to feed on the coastal dolphins! which taste like TUNA I'm told...

No comments: