Thursday, October 15, 2015

Angel is a Centerfold

my blood runs cold



so I hear that Playboy magazine will no longer show nude pics of girls...no more centerfolds...tri-folds...I don't read Playboy anymore or look at the pictures because if I wanna see a naked girl I just get out my bincoulars and look into the windows of the People Self Help Housing complex..hot vegetable-pickin' Latinas dressed like Daisy Mae going in and out of the apartments..prancing around in the kitchen..I can see their nipples.....it's awesome!!

and I've known a few Playmates in my time...they don't remember me but I remember them

so maybe that's why that big black cat Lamar Odom holed up in a Nevada brothel, doing drugs for four days..then he had a medical emergency and the Kardashians came running..Lamar and Khloe were married once but recently divorced...

 

again, I'd like to thank Ryan Seacrest for all this useless drama...Seacrest is a twit...he gave us the TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians..a family that has absolutely no talent whatsoever...they are either drunk or having babies..that's all they do...drink and fuck..and they supported OJ Simpson after he butchered Nicole and Ron!


Wait, what? O.J. Simpson stayed with Kim K before his trial ...



so they had a news conference in Nevada with the Sheriff's Office and in the back of the podium in great big letters is "IN GOD WE TRUST".. hahaha!! and the Sheriff, an older military-type lady proceeds to tell us about the decadence in her fair city...the Love Ranch Cathouse??? my God what a cesspool..the place just looks so seamy and desperate...with these skanky gals who can't hold a candle to the real classy Playboy bunnies!

and the Caitlyn Jenner freak show just adds to my disgust...first the Kim "marriage" scam in Montecito and now this...

ugh!! these Kardashian people are such scumbags!! they're pathetic...who cares if they live or die?


that's my judgement...In God We Trust

No comments: