Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dumb Ass Country....

my interview with Trace Adkins

Me: Hi Trace..you are one mothafuckin' stupid hick hillbilly, now, aintcha?
Trace: Ahhh! Vomit!!
Me: I see that "An American Carol" bombed big time at the box office..you and Bill O'Reilly were in that film...how did you like it?
Trace: Ahhh! Boogers!
Me: You've criticized people like the Dixie Chicks and Neil Young for mixing politics with their music...you've suggested they should just shut up and sing...you got a problem with free speech?
http://www.neilyoung.com/lwwtoday/lwwsongspage.html

Trace: Ahhh! vomit all over and boogers!
Me: I've listened to a few of your songs and you can't sing worth a damn and the songs are stupid..you are a real embarrassment to American Country music..how do you explain your success?
Trace: Ahh..I vomit!!
Me: What do you think of Sarah Palin?
Trace: finger kickin' good!
Me: how about Obama?
Trace:he ain't my president..no how..vomit!!!
Me:Something smells really bad in here. How often do you change your underwear?
Trace: Ahhh..vomit on gay people!
Me: you look kinda gay to me..you and Toby Keith, who I've heard highlights his hair...ever had a Brokeback Mountain moment, you two?
Trace: Ahh..I dunno..boogers! Fags!!
Me: When a president fucks up the country, don't you think it is your duty to speak up about it like the Dixie Chicks did, you right wing jackass..it seems they got more balls than you! Are you afraid to lose sponsors or fans?
Trace: I want my Daddy O'Reilly!! Vomit..AHHHH!
Me: forgot your daddy..just have a drink..you like the booze, don't you Trace? Trace? Trace? Trace?
thanks Trace...do you mind if I call you shitferbrains?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dare you, Mick. How about a week of saying only nice things about people.

Think you can do it?

Anonymous said...

Miss Imp...nice things? a week? of course I can't do it..however, in the interest of yin yang, I appreciate your comments and will consider a chaa..chaa..change.You have courage and compassion...I love you..you are tops! You are sweet! You are a very nice person!Keep up the good work!