Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Christmas time again in Santa Barbara....

that is the most annoying song I've ever heard!!

I cannot conceive of ever having to hire a person or professional firm to manage a crisis for me or try to save my image..these two things are totally my responsibility..If I do something stupid, I own up to it... if I'm troubled, I'll see a therapist or a hooker..the buck stops here. It's Christmas time and I don't give tangible gifts, I give advice, the green gift..you can throw it away and not fill up a landfill! So here's my advice to Wendy: become a hooker!
That said, your image and reputation could only improve and you wouldn't have to pay exorbitant prices to greedy Jews like lawdog Cappelo and PR dude Sitrick...they'd pay you and still be your clients!
Michael S. Sitrick is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Sitrick And Company. A nationally recognized expert in the strategic use of communications, Mr. Sitrick has been the subject of numerous articles and profiles focusing on the results he has achieved for clients. Los Angeles Magazine wrote: "Sitrick is a pure product of the 24-hour news cycle, of a culture dominated and defined by newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, the Internet, of the never-ending noise streaming into our lives. Beyond his aggressiveness, beyond his toughness, what distinguishes Sitrick is his ability to play the media to his clients’ advantage." The Los Angeles Times called him, "The Wizard of Spin." Forbes called him "The Flack For When You're Under Attack." CFO Magazine wrote, "Where do companies turn when you-know-what hits the fan? Say for example, when FBI agents invade your offices or an out-of-state bank refuses to renew your credit line that is keeping the company and the economy afloat? Two companies with these actual problems had one answer: Michael Sitrick..."
http://www.sitrick.com/bio.html
Mike, as you can see, has done a fantastic job portraying Wendy as the innocent victim of soycumstances thru all her business dealings...and still, after all this time, has no one told her to meet directly with the media she so fears?
No one..except me..advice, real good, for free

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could have done without the "greedy Jews" stereotype.

Reminds me of another blog owner who can't say "immigrant" without putting the word "illegal" in front of it.

Anonymous said...

Of course you could have done without the "greedy Jews" stereotype..that's why I put it in! dumb blogger...

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a Heil Hitler to you, Nazi scum.

Anonymous said...

gee..you chosen ones are sooo touchy!