Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jam Up.. and Jelly Tight...

Top of the Pops!
I was out singing Christmas carols around the neighborhood last night until someone called the cops....but I got to thinking what songs would go good with which infamous people..here's what I'm hearing...ya hear...

Travis Armstrong: Yummy Yummy Yummy, I Got Love in My Tummy!

Rod Blagojevich: He's A Rebel

Starshine Roshell: Dizzy

Barney Brantingham: Good Morning, Starshine

Wendy McCaw: It's My Party

Rob Lowe: Sugar Shack

Jimmy Connors: Street Fightin' Man

Nipper Von Weisenberger: Goin' Steady

Dr. Laura: Stand by your Man

Helene Schneider: Blue Velvet

Dale Francisco : Yummy Yummy Yummy, I Got Love in My Tummy!

Craig Smith: King of the Road

Sara De La Guerra: Let Me Call you Sweetheart

Mayor Blum: If I Had a Hammer

Sarah Palin: God Only Knows

Jerry Roberts: Little Children

Julia Louis Dreyfus: Ya Ya

Hilary Hauser: Surfer Girl

so..have a holly jolly Christmas season and, as Karen Carpenter gently and sweetly reminds us: sing!!
la la lalala..la la la lalala..

No comments: