Sunday, December 7, 2008

Does Santa Barbara have a Jewish problem?

Sunday Hymns 'n Hers...

hmmm..geewillikers..I hope I don't offend anyone..but I've noticed subtle changes to the Santa Barbara landscape... the NewsPRess has tried to warn us with full page ads but it may be too late..look up into the Montecito Hills..above Ortega Ridge..what do you see? HUGE MANSIONS..big enough to house thousands of illegal aliens! Go for a nice beach drive.. can't see the sea because it is occulted by MANSIONS with drawn blinds!! Then drive down the street in SB..what do you see? LAND ROVERS and Mercedes Benz..shiny silver and gold...who needs all this bling? Only two groups that I know of: rappers and Jews...oh yeah, Christians like money,too, only they spend it all in Orange County..then there's Dr. Laura...a fake Jew or latecomer to the party after she used up all her sins in her former religion.. now it's a Brand New Day Baby!
Then I start thinking about my own religion..maybe I could become a Jew..Dylan's a Jew and I love him..and Woody Allen's a comedy genius..maybe there's good Jews and bad Jews? ...some of us are Catholic but who the hell cares..this is all about the Jew thugs buying up our town....all the good Catholics like Mother Teresa and St. Francis of Assisi are dead and gone replaced by neo-Christians like that lardass from the Saddleback Church..I thought religion was about tolerance and love.. but no, it is not..it's about crowd control..
People do tend to cling to religion when thinking becomes too much of a task...just sit there and let a pastor or rabbi tell you what to think..or cite God a lot like Sarah Palin did... with all these religious fanatics crawling out of the woodwork, even Buddha is suspect now..now don't get me wrong, I've used prayer when I thought I needed it and there is a greater power as any fool can see when he/she is out in nature, but please don't go all precious on me just because you happen to believe in something someone else does not..like the "Christians" crying about an athiest who wants to display a rebuttal to the Nativity scene in Washington State...freedom of speech can't be controlled by religious zealots, who for some reason have become very defensive and insecure about their beliefs..what are you worried about, don't you know God loves you??

1 comment:

Sarah Gershman said...

This putz should keep his day job; he's not funny, just enjoys spreading calumny like you know what.
H.