Thursday, June 30, 2011

the boxer

I am just a poor boy 'tho my story's seldom told, I have squandered my resistance for a pocketful of mumbles such are promises...

writers..geez..they think they're sooo witty!

so I get a couple of emails...one from Sen Barbara Boxer saying she's creating jobs... Babs, I don't need a frickin job, I'm a writer now!!

the other from this chick named Polly Frost... says she's a writer and she's funny and tells me to promote her show called "How to Survive Your Adult Relationship with Your Family" or there will be repercussions.....
and she writes erotic horror stories like "Dark Delicacies"...I saw a story on the news about women who torture men so I went running to Wendy and asked if I could do a five part series on Polly because I'm scared....the chick sounds cold...but Wendy said "NO" ....

Polly is from New York like Simon and Garfunkel but grew up in Santa Barbara....I got New York chicks picking on me now!!

I check out her website and she looks kinda like Daryll Hannah before Ms Hannah injected her face with enough plastic to choke a whale...

Polly's got books and she's got a funny husband which by the way most of my affairs the gals had funny husbands! just kidding Polly..I don't expect anything in return from this plug...

Thursday Aug 18th 7 PM Oreana Winery $10



now the funny thing is she says she reads my blog which is anti-alcohol and yet she's having her little show at the Oreana Winery!!


"Polly Frost captures in fabulous details, the absurdity of life. Laughing out loud often follows. Whether it's inventing an I-Dog (cross between a phone and a dog) or seminars to help repressed bloggers release their inner critic, it's all here. Her work mixes highly observational smarts with a little bit of sass. It comes back and bites you in the ass when you're not looking." --Laura Banks, author of Embracing Your Big Fat Ass

I -DOG..a cross between an Ipod and a dog??

this bitch has got some nerve..go see her!!

No comments: