Friday, June 17, 2011

Marrakesh Express

all aboard the train...

before Wendy and Nipper went to party in Morocco, I heard they called SB councilman Dale Franciso into their office at De La Guerra Plaza and read him the riot act....apparently Wendy was not pleased with Dale's attempt to rewrite the Brown Act .. the open meeting law that requires public officials conduct the people's business openly....

Dale wanted to meet secretly with fellow council members a few days after Wendy endorsed him...you'll recall Wendy sued the city when she thought a commission member was plotting things behind her back...now Dale has a mugshot at the News-Press building!


she was heard screaming at Dale, asking him repeatedly if he enjoyed the lifestyle she provides him and if he betrays her again, she will cut him off!!!

so I read in the MJ that some old fat chick named Cat Pollon was throwing a party in Marrakech and I was not invited!! The city is located near the Atlas mountains, scene of the Hitchcock thriller "the Man who Knew Too Much" with Jimmy Stewart and Doris Day! I loved that scene where Doris sang "Que Sera Sera"....I kinda lived my life by that philosophy every since...

but anyway like I said the fat heiress Cat Pollon didn't invite me but she did invite Wendy and Nipper and former KEYT reporter Martha Bull, who inexpicably is Nipper's friend...

well, I'm glad I didn't go because shortly before they all arrived there was a terrorist attack at one of the touristy attractions..a restaurant..can you imagine going to Morocco, eating at a fine restaurant and then having your body blown apart while your downing the couscous?? what a bummer!! but you can't be afraid and stop living, can you??
the future's not ours to see, que sera sera

No comments: