Sunday, June 12, 2011

there goes the neighborhood...

Dope Ranch....

so I was wondering what the News-Press was so afraid of...constant opinions and guest opinions crying that the public is at risk..we need more cops on the streets...safety will be a casualty if any more public employees get pensions.....we need cops says Wendy and Lanny...cops and more cops...we need to be protected..from gangs and from homeless people..and on and on....

Wendy, it seems, is frightened of something....or someone....but who or what I asked myself....Nipper seems scared too....you get a sense of impending doom or a cloud of fear hanging over the News-Press....next time you read it, look for a story or opinion about things that scare Wendy....

so there I was wondering to myself and then I thought about Hope Ranch where she lives..is something bothering her in the secluded enclave? It's a pretty place with lots of trees and you can wander around without getting shot at..or it used to be that way ...

now, here's something I didn't even know..a former member of the Crips lives in Hope Ranch...the Crips is an LA gang that kills lots of people for no reason....and a former member lives near Wendy..and that member is Snoop Dogg! He bought a house in 2006.... right about the time Wendy started getting scared..

hey Wendy, I'd be scared to if a Crips dude lived next to me....the thought of a black man in Hope Ranch is very unsettling! how'd the Hope Ranch Homeowners Association let that happen???

"Game Of Life"

[Snoop:]
GAME that's my thang
and it ain't no rules when you in this game
[3X's]

Gunblast [gunshots] echo fast and all I seen was loose cash
I hit the flo' & when they go I make sure I grab all the dough
The Scene: Long Beach yeah '86
Where: The liquor store nigga on some devilish shit
I went in to grab a drink but I came out a felon
my homeboy got away but shit I wasn't tellin'
So I fell in a trap with no getback
they threw away the key and now I'm a OG
In the County jail rappin & bangin' at the same time
and since I don't smoke cigarettes loc
shit I gotta slang mine
And I ain't tryin' to get on swole so I ain't fuckin' with the iron
I got bitches bringin' me money & ain't a godamn thing funny....

so maybe Snoop is, when he's not riding his horse or attending functions at Laguna Blanca school, maybe Snoop is attracting a gang element to the Hope Ranch area...the stabbings at Hendry's and the lowlifes that hang out there now could be Snoop's fans!! and they could be partying below Wendy's properties and scaring her which is why she wants them OFF HER BEACH BITCHES!!!

butt remember Wendy, when you're rich, it's all a game, that's my thang
and it ain't no rules when you in this game ....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ain't no fun if the homies can't have none

Anonymous said...

Now it all mkes sense. Wendy's embracing the Tea Party and the right wing in the hope that it will live out it's ultimate goal of repealing the emancipation proclamation and Snoop Dogg will take up a new role as her butler or man servant. Oh, wait, that's what she has Von Schwizzlegruber for.

Anonymous said...

he's a family man wow racism shady people