Tuesday, June 28, 2011

here comes the sun...

Dear Wendy and Nipper....

I hate you..and your donkey...

the both of you..you are the lowest form of pond scum... the lowest form of life that slithers without arms and legs, but rather with flagella flailing to bring in any form of sustenance to keep it alive....a life form so devoid of shape and beauty that even under the microscope of prying city eyes, no redeeming value can be found..

Ah, little lad, you're starin' at my fingers. Would you like me to tell you the little story of Right Hand-Left Hand - the story of good and evil? H-A-T-E! It was with this left hand that old brother Cain struck the blow that laid his brother low. L-O-V-E. You see these fingers, dear hearts? These fingers has veins that run straight to the soul of man. The right hand, friends! The hand of love! Now watch and I'll show you the story of life. These fingers, dear hearts, is always a-warrin' and a-tuggin', one agin the other. Now, watch 'em. Ol' brother Left Hand. Left hand, he's a-fightin'. And it looks like LOVE's a goner. But wait a minute, wait a minute! Hot dog! LOVE's a winnin'? Yes, siree. It's LOVE that won, and ol' Left Hand HATE is down for the count!~

your brains are like bulking long filaments in a cool clear watery stream...the water is good, but the filaments are not (you microbiologists will appreciate that)....there's only one way to control you..with sunlight..sunlight as Wendy says is the disinfectant that keeps government in check..a mixed up metaphor and I always thought sunlight was a good source of vitamin D...what a dummy I yam!!

actually, chlorine will kill most any organism that's giving you trouble..but it's very powerful, like alcohol, so use wisely....

speaking of alcohol, do you think Kathy Ireland and her Christian Mafia would approve of the both of you coddling drunk drivers? huh? would it?

Well now, what's it to be Lord? Another widow? How many has it been? Six? Twelve? I disremember. You say the word, Lord, I'm on my way...You always send me money to go forth and preach your Word. The widow with a little wad of bills hid away in a sugar bowl. Lord, I am tired. Sometimes I wonder if you really understand. Not that You mind the killin's. Yore Book is full of killin's. But there are things you do hate Lord: perfume-smellin' things, lacy things, things with curly hair.~

and drunks... what can we do about 'em?? ~ There are too many of them. Can't kill the world.~ no we can't... I guess we're stuck with 'em...

No comments: