Friday, June 3, 2011

take it easy...

Fresh & Easy!

first we got the Milpas Association and the News-Press complaining about the homeless..then we got the News-Press and that idiot CEO from Carl's Jr complaining about the anti-business climate in California... then when a new food business, Fresh & Easy, plans a move to Milpas St, they all complain!!!

check out the website..it looks like a beautiful store, clean and well organized... for working class families and folks..maybe that's why Wendy doesn't like it!! I will not shop at Whole Foods because the CEO is a teabagger like Wendy....I think Fresh & Easy will be a good thing altho I've never heard of them...but any business that irks the News-Press is a business I will visit...

http://www.freshandeasy.com/

I still like Trader Joe's, Scolaris....I'm getting a little tired of Tri County Produce...I don't need a bunch of hypocritical politics with my organic apples...I still shop there but maybe I'll be banned from the store...even if the check-out girls are cute...check 'em out!!

so I see the story in the News-Press was totally biased against Fresh & Easy because they compete with members of the Milpas Association, which sounds more and more like the Nazi SS....do vat vee say or else!!!

these folks monopolize the city council meetings, have a few sympathizers on the council like Rowse the Mouse, and as soon as folks figure out what their motives are, they will explode from all the hot air...and the chubby blonde chick will be left all alone eating hot dogs at the batting cages....

so welcome Fresh & Easy and don't let the News-Press mess with your business....Wendy's business acumen is non- existent as her newspaper continues to lose tons of money so it's no surprise she doesn't want others to succeed unless they kiss her saggy old ass...

and when the new store opens, everyone should take it fresh and easy.....competition is better than monopolies...and if the check out girls are "fresh and easy" what's not to like?

No comments: