Monday, March 26, 2012

danke schoen...

my darling danke schoen...thank you for walks down lover's lane

zee dis plants undt trees..dis plants not native I VANT U KILL IT!! dis plants ess bad for motherland Caulifornia!! ess not goood AHCTUN!!

I..... GOSH.... MYGOSH!!! da rain!! Mein kampfire went out!!
I vant pure race of trees und plants und birds und rocks und things for America!! yas! HI-O SILVER !! HEIL HITLER!!

das fraulines mus very nice last night danke!!

zee dis castor beaniiit kill little white children so we kill it..zee?? vee vant only certain type here in state...only you be born here you can stay here..got it??


I got a great plan to make me happy becuz things no make me happy right now...I vill destroy eveything that makes my brrrrain go pitty-patter! I valk down zee road and I see thing I no like..I kill it!! I valk in zee hills mit my dog and I see plant looks like Jew..like Anne Frank girl... I don't like..I kill it!!

I no like Austrailia.....you zee, I can get back at Australia by killing dere eucalyptus trees dat come here...day no good trees I dona know why....day just aint no good... I cut dem down because I CAN!! I vill start war on eucalyptus tree and vill round em up and cut em down...

das eees da way to go amigos!! so go and kill someting dat brings light and joy to da world..vee don't vant too much of dat, you know...

2 comments:

Madame Schmetterling said...

Eucalyptus trees are messy and we prefer natives anyway.

Mick Von Caw said...

DUNEKOFF!!