Wednesday, March 21, 2012

she talks to angels

EXCLUSIVE!!

well I told you before about my little encounter with Kym Herrin..the local beauty who graced the pages of Playboy years ago.... I was living on the Young Ranch in Carp in the 90s and so was she with her boyfriend...I gave her a ride to Kim's Market one bright sunny morning and it was two minutes of heaven... she is quite beautiful..and nice

so I was saddened to hear she got arrested a while back for something or other...I don't believe for a minute that Kym has a bad bone in her body, so I'm hoping that the case gets settled and everyone moves on....and any devils she has following her can be dealt with...

I know the case is being heard at the Superior Court in Santa Barbara..so I think I'll check it out this morning..so I do.. I get up and go and get there about 9:00 AM..traffic is light and the sun is bright..

some women have smiles as warm as the sun...

so I go searching for the courtroom in the main courthouse but I don't see the room I'm looking for..so I ask the gal behind the desk and she informs me the hearing is across the street at he other court house....this is where Randy and Evy Quaid had their hearings..so that's a good sign maybe Kym's troubles aren't that huge...


I enter and the last time I was here they didn't have a security dept..geez...they nearly stripped all my clothes off..and they found a little pocket knife...a little toad sticker I always carry in case I wanna stab someone...so I said here it's yours..they said ok but they can't return it..no problem I say ..I got lots of knives..lots..

so I look up while I'm being frisked and on the second floor I see a beautiful woman looking out over the court yard...and down at me..she looks a bit sad.. Immediately I recognize her... it's Kym Herrin...man she's still hot and looks pretty healthy to me..so that's good, too

I hurry up and put my clothes back on and head upstairs and Kym's coming down the stairs.. I say Hi can I take your picture? she looks at me like I'm an idiot then I plead PLEEEESE!! then she smiles and says ok..

wow, another brief encounter with Kym about fifteen years later and I'm still tongue-tied!
oh well...all I can say is I wish her well and maybe I'll check another hearing out but today I was too stoked to hang around.....just getting her picture was enough....

FREE KYM HERRIN!!!

1 comment:

True Love said...

Oh man! You gotta ask her out!