Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pleasant Valley Sunday....

here in status symbol land....

ok so I'm stupid and boring..so what well at least I'm not dead...so there's a chick named Star Parker..a really nutty but pretty black girl who is super conservative and she lamented the passing of Andrew Breitbart...her column was in the News-Press and she complains that the left is trying to control everything when it clearly states in the bible that a serpent told Eve it was ok to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil..I guess this means God is the finally authority on things, not lefties!

well Eve ate the apple and then she got laid, so what's the problem, Star??

I was sitting in my truck in Santa Barbara by the Trinity church waiting to go to the dentist when a gal pulled in front of me and tried to park..she was having trouble squeezing in, so I backed up a bit to give her more room...then she got out and it was a black chick who looked like Whitney Houston! she looked at me and I at her..then she comes walking over and starts talking to me, standing by my door..we start rapping and talking about the meter maid and then she thanks me for backing up and letting her in..then she touches my arm, smiles and walks away..DAMN...if I didn't have a toothache, I coulda had some black action last night!!!

anyway then, Star quotes from a book by a guy named Charles Murray..she slobbers over this dude..do you know who he is? he's a conservative who wrote the Bell Curve in 1994..he looked at IQ levels between blacks and whites ....there's a small group of people who do these kinds of studies..Lanny Ebenstein did a black/white study years ago....the studies are of course nonsense..simply racism based on pseudo-science...and they imply black people are genetically inferior to white people.

"Murray wrote
The Bell Curve, which argues that black people score lower on IQ tests because they are genetically inferior to whites. To reach this conclusion, Murray relied on studies backed by the Pioneer Fund, whose original mission was to pursue "race betterment" for people "deemed to be descended predominantly from white persons who settled in the original thirteen states prior to the adoption of the Constitution."


ok so maybe Star Parker is too stupid like me and didn't do her research before writing her column..and this Murray guy has a new book that bemoans the loss of family values among white people because they don't go to church anymore....the breakdown happened in the 1960s when I was listening to the Monkees apparently!

in reality, the American family is full of dysfunction...I've seen people running and screaming from the American family....divorce, alcoholism, suicide are just some of the perks of being in a sick nuclear American family....of being bound and obedient to a daddy figure....or a mommy figure..there's the sibling rivalry....Cain and Abel....as a matter of fact, the bible and the American family simply do not mix..

so if you have a mom and dad, and they insist you go to church every Sunday, you need to get out and on your own...you need to break away and live your own life..you need to tell your mom and dad and all your brothers and sisters to all go to hell....

No comments: