Wednesday, March 7, 2012

the green green grass of home...

Then I awake and look around me
At four gray walls that surround me
And I realize, yes, I was only dreaming

ok..now how can I become more green?but who can I turn to to guide me down the Primrose Lane of more greenery? well I'm generally organic and I do use less plastic bags from the grocery store since Albertson's in Carp banned them...I don't smoke so no butts anywhere from me anyway..you others who discard them on the ground wouldya just stop and think about that for a minute after you come down from your little nicotine high...

so I don't use a dryer anymore, I use the sun and it's working out really well.. I recycle when I can... I don't drive a Prius and I never will....they annoy me...you annoy me

I don't kill things unless they are about to kill me or I need to harvest them...actually, I've been this way for awhile.....being green means live and let live unless it harms or inconveniences me
ok, so there's a bunch of phony greenies out there...Heal the Ocean is a social club of washed up celebs like Elaine who all of a sudden is a water expert...Channel Keepers looks more like a sorority than an environmental group....environmentalism means you gotta get dirty sometimes...and it means you need to understand that nature gets dirty sometimes, too.. I wonder if those Channelkeeper gals wanna get dirty

innocent until proven green...
“I want to help people lead healthier lives in an increasingly toxic world,” says Gay Browne, creator of Greenopia.

ok so I'm looking around for some guidance and I come across a website called "Greenopia" founded by a Montecito babe.....red flags go up..then I see a gal by the same name was just busted in SB for DUI...oh gee..here we go again..maybe it's not the same gal but it seems to me if someone is preaching green living and anti-toxic stuff in the house, that person would include ALCOHOL as a poison in its own right..down the hatch and into the car....and away we go

right to the pokey....for there's a guard and there's a sad old padre
On and on we'll walk at daybreak
Again I'll touch the green, green grass of home

No comments: