Monday, July 23, 2012

Bella Donna

You can ride high atop your pony I know you won't fall...
'cause the whole thing's phoney...

so I'm reading the real estate pages in the News-Press..they rarely screw up this part of the paper so someone behind the scenes is doing a good job..but I'm reading and I see a Carole Leiff sold her home in Montecito at 2925 Sycamore CAnyon for $10 million to a guy named Robert Lieff...

after a search, I see a Robert and Carole Lieff had a big brouhaha with Southern California Edison for billing issues..it's quite a funny read in PDF...nobody could figure out who Robert Lieff was and Carole was complaining that SCE was over-billing her and went into delusional rants about guys who didn't exist, different guys who were her husband, hundreds of calls to SCE, and other weird stuff like being threatened by SCE...you can google it to find the Adobe file which I can't duplicate here...

but the last paragraph from Lieff was telling: I have third party witnesses and other proofs of certain events involving Edison employees involved in this dispute. The behaviors of the Edison involved shameless lying and bullying, gross negligence and gross ineptitude as regards this dispute..

To say the handling of this case shocks the system would be an understatement. I intend to contact Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer, both of whom I know personally. Should the rebuffs continue, I will have no compunction bringing the case into small claims court for the entire city of Santa Barbara to hear. I have absolutely no fear whatsoever that a local judge will rule in my favor. I have credible witnesses and am a well-known and respected member of this small community....

I think Carole suffers from a persecution complex among other paranoid issues..I'm glad she quit the 1st district supervisor race and moved to Montana because it no doubt takes a full time high maintenance crew to keep her happy or sane!

so now Carole has been properly vetted..in case she decides to run again....

ok..so there was supposed to be a home invasion robbery at 2800 Vial Real in Carp..it's actually closer to Summerland at the Bella Vista Polo Club Sod Farm owned by hotel magnate polo player wannabe Pat Nesbitt...this according to the News-Press...Nesbitt is engaged in some water wars with the Montecito Water District and I never could figure out that property...faux stone walls, over manicured landscape and half-finished buildings, and Ron Paul signs everywhere...another case of folks that are not based in reality.....

And you say... I never thought it could
Bella donna
Come in out of the darkness...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't quite understand the polo-player wanna be statement? Pat is chairman of the USPA, most certainly not a wanna be. And what's unreal about Ron Paul, or Ron Paul supporters? Your museings don't seem to go anywhere...

Anonymous said...

Geez... You sound like a really unhappy person. Nothing snarky about someone's home being robbed.

Anonymous said...

Pat is a great tax paying, honest hard working american. Sounds like you have some personal issues with Polo or Hotels. Leave the man alone better yet, fly to africa, help some children read and stay there, forever. thanks.