Tuesday, July 10, 2012

everybody's got a hungry heart...

got a wife and kid in Baltimore Jack, I went out for a ride and I never came back....

ok so I've told you about a celebrity chef that appeared on Nipper's radio show ...the show that Wendy got him...I told you about chef Bradley Ogden and his criminal past...beat his girlfriend in Vegas and was arrested for robbery in Santa Barbara some years ago....but he makes a delightful quiche!!

having worked in restaurants as a kid I know about chefs...strange people indeed...chefs are some of the most perverted people I know...when I was in the kitchen at San Ysidro Ranch, the chefs would talk so dirty that the lettuce would wilt and the tomatoes would blush! people complain there's not enough jobs well there's always a job in a restaurant...trouble is you really got work up a sweat and most American don't like to sweat anymore because it would ruin their make-up and eye-shadow..I'm talking about today's guys here!

but anyway, working in a restaurant was fun...you could ramble around the state and satisfy the wanderlust and always have a job, even if only for a few weeks...

I washed dishes, bussed tables and cooked omelets, chicken-fried steaks, steak and eggs..over-easy and I can still crack an egg with one hand and lay the yolks perfectly in the pan..unbroken..beautiful...and the waitresses..ahhh..the waitresses...ohhhh the waitresses...ooooh the waitresses! talk about hungry hearts!! geeeezzz! they were soo generous with their tips and tits!!

so today I learn from KEYT that local celebrity chef, Cat Cora was busted for DUI and running her Chevy into a BMW on State St....(can't fault her for that!!)

http://www.keyt.com/news/local/Celebrity-Chef-Cited-For-DUI-161877255.html


so what will happen? will Cat run to Wendy? will Cat scratch Cam's eyes out? we know that Cat's a lesbo and had a fight with her partner...nothing wrong with that....a few hours with me and I could turn her into a holla back straight girl if she'd only give me a chance... she's pretty hot!

but it happens all the time but when chefs fight, there's always food flying around! I think Cat will own up to her mistake and not try to blame the cops...so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt..and instead of drinking and driving, I want her to come on this blog and spill her guts....she will get the needed therapy here and not act like such a dumbass again...and if Cat's love life is a pain, she needs to keep lookin' and just keep cookin'.....

No comments: