Sunday, July 8, 2012

Please Mr. Postman...

deliver the letter, the sooner the better


so why is the News-Press so intent on protecting drunk drivers again? first it's Peter Lance a guy who lied about his age on Match.com!! and now this Miss Moreno? I don't know who she is and I don't care...but she's not stumbling around drunk anymore I hope!

is vengeful Wendy still mad at the SB cops for busting her boy Travis? yes, I think she is..and how many folks from Team Wendy have been busted by the cops? well, let's see... there's Travis, and Lanny's pot house, and Peter Lance of course; and Nipper's son busted in Ventura.... Nipper's radio pal Baron Ron Heron's son was busted twice; and there's Wendy's close pal and alcoholic Michael Douglas, his son busted for drugs.... yes I think there's a pattern here that Wendy is protecting her druggie friends by spilling ink on the cops!

so now in keeping with the pattern, Wendy is using her new lawyer to file a motion to unseal notes that SBPD Officer Mark Corbett wrote during a trial that he was observing?? the trial is over, and according to the article by Steepleton, Miss Moreno was found guilty, Genis and the prosecutor have a copy of the Corbett notes..and Corbett's  wife was a witness at the trial...Kasi is the nemesis of the News-Press and made a fool outta Peter Lance last year as you see in my notes!

so the question is why does the News-Press want the Corbett notes if Genis already has them?

well anyway if I were the judge I would tell Wendy to take this pencil and stick it up her ass!

that's my answer but I'm sure the judge will say almost the same thing...there's is no amount of ink that Wendy can use to try and harrass or intimidate the cops in DUI trials....the cops aren't intimidated, that's why they're cops! what next Wendy, you want to hook up a camera in their bedroom??? geez, what a kook you are W.P. McCaw..

however, in the interest of justice and public openness, I will release my notes from the Peter Lance hearings!
 
Wendy here you go babe....you may publish them in the News-Press for a small fee...

No comments: