Monday, January 20, 2014

I have a DREAM!!!

and it concerns a college co-ed....

is the new strategy by the News-Press to print slutty stories by slutty correspondents to increase circulation numbers?? the circulation is at an all-time low... is that why employees can't get a raise??? we'll see

 
 
so the News-Press is offering helpful hints for students who need some extra cash: not do a car wash or hold a bake sale, but....become a prostitute! well girls before you go find yourselves a sugar daddy, I would hope you explore other opportunities...

but there on the front page was the story by Sara Bush...must be that slutty looking blonde chick who used to work for KEYT and now is a News-Press correspondent...but according to the story, there's website called seekingarangement.com that can hook up students with wealthy older men for tuition help...the coeds exchange sex for money...kinda like what Nipper does with Wendy...Wendy gives Nipper money and I assume they have sex although I can't see how or why these two could possibly have sex...maybe guys from the Young Miss America Foundation come over to Hope Ranch and service Wendy???



well I checked out the website and it says you can get a sugar mommie, sugar daddie or even a sugar babie!! I used to eat those when I was a kid..sugar babies..mmmmm!! so I tried to use the website ya know for research and none of the links worked!! then they took me to a generic site then an ad site...the site was nonsensical!!

so I'm thinkin' that Sara made the whole thing up...maybe Sara's got her eye on Nipper! or even Wendy!!! gimme some sugar babay!!!


 
I was at Von's earlier and I saw this lovely young woman..she was texting and standing in front of the oranges...the problem was I wanted some oranges, so I looked at her for a minute and gently swooshed her over a few inches (without touching her) while I grabbed the fruit...next thing I know she's following me around the store right up to the check-out stand...I look over at her and she looks down and smiles...well, I got a hundred dirty thoughts racing through my mind as I pull out my wallet to pay the clerk... and there's no way the orange gal would fuck me unless I paid her a stipend, not that she looked like a whore..she didn't ..she was young, dark haired, healthy and beautiful...a college student... a co-ed..I was really interested in the content of her character, not the color of her hair

now if she came right out and asked me to be her sugar daddy, I 'd say no and tell her to go out and find a guy her own age and live a passionate, healthy life...work for a living...stay away from the thief, the beggar, the saint and the liar

at least I hope I'd say that

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

" I tried to use the website ya know for research and none of the links worked!! then they took me to a generic site then an ad site...the site was nonsensical!! so I'm thinkin' that Sara made the whole thing up..."

'
Typical News-Press commitment to quality journalism.

Redheads Rule said...

I miss Anna's Touch.