Sunday, January 26, 2014

I'll Follow the Sun

tomorrow may rain...

well you've heard of Superman, Batman, Survivorman, Mighty Mouse and  Felix the Cat...look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane and there ain't no rain....so it must be Droughtman!!!


 
 
yes Droughtman.. I am Droughtman... I will hike and travel the back roads of California to see who's drought tolerant and who ain't...well there's S&S Seeds of Carp...not drought tolerant as they water the lawns in the warm sun on Saturday morning.......don't they provide native seeds to all the native cultists?? BOYCOTT S&S Seeds..

further on down the road I see some cactus plants....and I see a puddle in an ag field...I run down to the puddle and take a sip to whet my whistle...then I cut into the cactus...OUCH!! them pricklers are sharp so you need to be careful, but the cactus is holding some moisture...I'll check my field guide book to see what I can do with a cactus....

S&S Seeds is bad news!!
 
now we know that Wendy is weird and got rich the old fashioned way: big divorce payout...there oughta be a law against that...getting married and divorced to get rich....where are her morals??? but I'm reading the News-Press and I get to the World Section...the stories are from Rupert Murdoch's FOX News ...and the Washington Times...FOX News tells righwingers what they want to hear and the Washington Times was once owned by the Rev Sun Young Moon...and I remember the folks who followed the Sun were Moonies..is Wendy a Moonie??


In 1973 the Moons moved their headquarters to Tarrytown, N.Y., from which they operated an international network of businesses. Reverend Moon began to get involved with politics, and his strong anti-communist feelings and his willingness to spend his money strategically gained him acceptance into many political circles. Moon give a series of public speeches, including one in Madison Square Garden in New York City in 1974 and two in 1976: In Yankee Stadium in New York City, and on the grounds of the Washington Monument in Washington D.C., where he spoke on "God's Hope for America."

One of Moon's early converts would come to be tremendously influential in the spread of Unificationism in America. Young Oon Kim, known as Miss Kim, was prone to seeing visions in her youth and came to believe she had a religious role of importance to fulfill in the world. She was especially interested in the writings of Emanuel Swedenborg (which influenced New Thought), and even reported receiving visits from him in visions.

hmmmmm...is Wendy in fact Miss Kim?? well, I'm on the road to find out for nothing will slip under the radar of...DROUGHTMAN!!!

No comments: