Tuesday, April 1, 2014

the happening

Hey life, look at me. I can see the reality 'Cause when you shook me, took me, outta my world. I woke up. Suddenly I just woke up to the happening...

I was at the beach on a beautiful blustery Spring day and noticed these lovely gals having fun in the ocean...they were frolicking like I like and they boobs were shining in the sun like I like...then I saw a big wave come and carry a chick out to sea..I took off my clothes and ran into the sea and swam out and grabbed her by the boobs and we doggy paddeled back to shore..I saved her life!! and she saved mine...



her lungs were full of water so I turn her over and spanked her behind and squeezed her real hard and the water shot from her lips like a fountain....we sat on the shore and she mumbled something about a baptism...why, I 've never heard of such a thing being baptized at the beach and then getting swept out to sea....I made the girls swear to me if they wanted to be baptized..well, that's my specialty!!


ok, I have been ordered by the lawfirm of Barry, Darryl and Darryl, ESQ to cease and desist publication of this blog....so I must shut 'er down, stop print, empty the inkwells, stop offending people, and so on..so I fired myself

so this will be my last entry:

 
SOMEONE STOLE MY PRETTY BALLOON!!!

well at least I got my Diana Ross and the Supremes records...

oh, and one more thing, Wendy sucks eggs!!

Obamacare or Mutual of Omaha?? you decide

so long, it's been good to know ya...
geez

2 comments:

Redheads Rule said...

Aw, Mick. And I had all these unused collars I was saving, just for you!

Apprril Fhuels said...

Barrrry and Darrrylll teamed up to 'order.' I'd bet your friend passive agrrressive friend Sheila was in cahoots.