Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Shattered

Shattered, shattered / Love and hope and sex and dreams are still surviving on the streets / And look at me, I'm in tatters / I'm shattered / Shattered


published by Ampersand??

now I got no problem with Christmas..it's a nice holiday and creates comfort and joy throughout the season..and Hannuka the Jewish holiday is nice..I'd entertain a Muslim celebration of Ramadan once the Mussies stop murdering us

there's three prominent Christmas trees around town: one up by the Public Market...one at the Milpas Roundabout, a noble fir..the Milpas Comm Association is claiming responsibility for putting it up and I just hope Lucy doesn't expect a Nobel Peace prize or an award for this effort


 
I like the Christmas tree at the end of Stearn's Wharf the best

now it doesn't help when on the front page of the News-Press we see something about the Messiah ... a sing-along at a local church to benefit the Unity Shoppe...the Messiah was Jesus am I right..or the deliverer of the Jews...I thought Christians and Jews were different...see it's way too easy to get mixed up with all this religious fervor flying around...and we've had a host of idiots trying to explain it over the years from goofball preachers Billy Graham to Pat Robertson to that dude on Public TV...Soar Like and Eagle..ever watch him? fucking hilarious!!

now I had mentioned that Wendy is getting sued by the photographer for wrongful termination and also Wendy's publishing co Ampersand is facing a jury trial in Santa Maria where the crime rate keeps going up up up!

02/08/2016 9:30 AM 1483950 Ampersand Publishing, LLC Rigali, James F SM Dept 2 1) Jury Trial 23-PI/PD/WD Tort - Other - Civil (Personal Injury/Property Damage/Wrongful Death)


I checked the meaning of PI/PD/WD....personal injury/ property damage/ wrongful death....WTF.. wrongful death???

geez...did Wendy kill someone??

No comments: