Monday, May 23, 2016

Taxman

be thankful I don't take it all

I'm with George on this one...


 

so I get a letter from the IRS saying they can't process my 2015 tax return...hmmmm...last year I got a call from the IRS saying they were going to arrest me if I didn't pay them over the phone..that was phone scam and the reason I knew is because the guy sounded like an Islamic terrorist..

but this new letter seemed legit...so the IRS claims they need more info or my refund will be less or my taxes will be more..a veiled threat...my blood pressure is rising as my anger swells...

so the IRS has an "input rejection team" now and I've never heard of that.. I sent my taxes in via postal mail and now they say they need more info on Schedule A (Itemized Deductions) and they want me to fill in lines 16, 17, and 18 for them

so I looked at the form and it's Gifts To Charity....I give tons of stuff to an Oxnard charity about four or five times a year..they send a truck and I give...Line 16 does not apply because I don't give cash; Line 17 clearly states if gifts over $500, attach Form 8283 which is what I did; Line 18 does not apply

so I don't know what the IRS wants and I guess neither do they because they are dumb motherfuckers!!

I will vote for ANYONE who abolishes the IRS.. I don't mind paying a small tax for basic services, but the IRS is outta control and another, smaller entity needs to replace it and stop wasting my time

and I want that on the record

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry, it is the Paperwork Reduction Act at work keeping postal employees employed as they continue to move junk and useless government mail throughout the country.

Apparently blank does not mean zero (o).