Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hitchin' A Ride

the sun comes up, a car goes by


 

ok some weird shit been goin' down...donkey got killed up in Foxen Canyon...that's where the wineries are and people drive like they don't care..they drive up embankments, they drive down ravines, they are just outta control because they are outta the city limits... and I got a whole new set of assholes in my neighborhood and I don't know where they came from so I gotta monitor that too


I've watched the Parallax View many times and I still don't know what it's about..but that's ok..it relaxes me to watch a movie with no plot....it's like my life

so the SB Public Market is fishing for business with a new Beer Garden...what is a beer garden? do they grow beer? do they drink beer until they puke in the flowers?? I'm tellin' you these poeple who come to Santa Barbara from points north and try to set up camp here with businesses that have no meaning, no soul no nothing...they need to stop annoying me with their silly tricks..all you need to do is sell some burgers, chips and beer and business will pick up and so will the drunk driving arrests...

don't overthink this....


 

now a few days ago some joker was driving on Highway 101 going north and decided to veer off the road, plow through the chain link fence, fly over Via Real and smash into a retaining wall....finally coming to rest in the bushes..the wall being made up of cinder blocks, stopped him dead..

lucky no one was walking on the side walk...cops said they smelled booze on him and I'll check out when the investigation is complete...


 

of all the things he could have done that day, he decides to drive drunk...what a fucking idiot!

some say the road is littered with dead squirrels who couldn't make a decision, but that's not true...squirrels don't make decisions because they're animals...

but people, even if some of them are dumb as squirrels, can make decisions...

and driving drunk is a bad decision

No comments: