Sunday, July 3, 2011

Little Deuce Coupe

you don't know what I got..

because I care and love all of you soooo much, I want you to know that it's ok to pass on the booze this 4th of July! if someone offers you a beer or some shots IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY just say no like Nancy Reagan advised..I'm with Nancy on this one!

ok so we got that cleared up! now what's up with the Rods and Roses show in Carpinteria..the 4th of July parade down Linden later..Andy Granatelli is the Grand Marshall.. and the Brotherhood of Carpinteria whatever that is, putting on the show...it's getting a little repetitive....now I love the cars no doubt but the rightwing element may be stultifying the event....first we need a new Grand Marshall instead of Andy...I suggested Danica Patrick a few years ago and what do I get..Andy Granatelli..Mr. Indy 500...the more I thought about it the angrier I became....angrier than Wayne Scoles!

so I go check out the show and the cars and the girls...wow lots of people and more white trash than last year!! lots of Mexicans too...I guess there's no place anymore for a guy like me....

there's a nice little 1972 Ford Maverick..a neat little muscle car...I didn't see the Shelby Ford this year....but I did see some big ugly guys with tattoos everywhere.. I was thinking about getting a tatoo...a small infinity yinyang thing on my shoulder, to replace the boulder..I think that might be cool...


so I see Mr Indy 500, Mr. Andy Granatelli and ride my bike up to him and shout: "dude..it's time to leave! go back to Italy!!" ..... he was in his little electric cart... Andy , what about all the STP bullshit..that stuff you sold us was crap!! get out and fight like a man!" screamed I....

I reached in and tried to get his cell phone and pull off his hearing aid and grope his wife, but he had a big guy around him for protection....next time fatso..next time...how dare you sully Carprinteria!!

hey Wendy finally printed some letters about the DUI story..although she calls it the Police Dept story...and Saturday is the time to print, on a 4th of July weekend when nobody is looking...

yeah Danica would be a good choice for Grand Marshall and she could stay with me...in the spare bedroom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.newspress.com/Top/Article/article.jsp?Section=LOCAL&ID=565552081637867537&Archive=true

funny, no five part investigative piece on this arrest.