Friday, July 8, 2011

Village Green Preservation Society

"I was born, lucky me"

ok, in between all the lawsuits and trials in Santa Barbara, here's my plan to see Duchess Kate on Saturday...if I'm lucky I'll get her to leave that sissy she married for a few hours and maybe rub shoulders with her....or rub her shoulders.... I would never rub her the wrong way...or she could rub my..my..mmmm...

I'll get up and take a shower...get some coffee going...take a pee..take a few more pees....if you don't want to pee, don't drink coffee...

then I'll get dressed and turn on the radio..I expect to hear some British music on Saturday so KTYD get on the ball...some Stones, Beatles, and the Kinks will do just fine...I will turn it up and rock around the condo for a spell...getting pumped up.. "cos in sleepy London town there's just no place for a street fightin' maaaannnnnn.....no"

then I'll go out and get some 7/11 coffee and a News-Press..then back and sit in front of this stupid ass computer, do the blog, drink coffee and read the News-Press...I always get a laugh from Team Wendy theatrics!! I also heard that the News-Press has been banned from the event because some reporters allegedly hacked into Kate's cell phone messages a la Rupert Murdoch's "News of the World" tabloid!!

ok I'll finish today's post and hit publish and you read it and are probably laughing at me..so what, you want a medal???

hmmmm..there's seems to be a conflict of interest here as the St. Joseph carnival is happening on the same weekend as Kate and William..well fuck..I'll just have to go to both!

so I'll get on the bike and head out to the Polo Fields first..I don't know when Kate and William will arrive, so it's a mystery...I have to guess because I'm a commoner....but I'll start out at about 10:30 AM...then up the road and down about two miles and I'm there...on Nidever which borders the Polo Fields..it's also called Highway 192..

I bet security will be tight..and there's always a possibility I might get shot by a rogue cop...well, life is full of risks....so let's all take one on Saturday!

2 comments:

Secretary Headsup said...

Just tell security you are a local from Rancho Monte Allegre and there will be no problem.

Mick Von Caw said...

I've used the "I lived at Rancho Monte Alegre" thing before for status purposes, I think you've got something there..thanks!