Tuesday, July 19, 2011

vices and spices

is that a store? then go visit them!

I looked in Monday's News-Press for another three part series from Mr. DUI Peter Lance, who promised one this week..nothing...just a Terry Tyler editorial sucking up to Ty Warner and can someone please tell me WTF "rehadombilitated" means.....I get confused by smart people who use big-ass words....or maybe Tyler was TUI..typing under the influence

also some couple got married..that's front page news?? marriage???
I was married...many people get married..many people get divorced.. I got divorced...that's life, that's what all the people say, flying high in April, shot down in May...
all these folks want to keep gays from marrying....why? why is there a Defense of Marriage Act? why do you have to defend something that is doomed to fail by all accounts....I'm sorry, but marriage is a mirage..in fact I suggest you change the name from marriage to mirage..hey baby, let's get miraged..at least it's more truthful....


and what about the the crazy American family...look at this picture of Stephanie Seymour and her 17 year old son..this is healthy?? mom gives son a hard-on?? I dunno but I got one lookin' at her right now!

marriage is an institution..and that's why I'm here..to catch all the babes trying to escape! hahaha..like a bear catching salmon.... I'm sorry, but I can't be rehadombilitated....it's too late for me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gay boner for mommy? wtf? that's just sick. i half expect the word verification for this comment to be chubby. for chrissake, kid. think about baseball. or wendy.