Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wedding Bell Blues

"kisses and love won't carry me, til you marry me, Bill"

ok, everyone is so confused no one knows who's telling the truth, who's real or who's lying...this is good... this is very good

so there's news about a Reverend, a wedding minister, who supposedly signed a "sworn declaration" that Officer Kasi Beutel pleaded with him to lie for her on a marriage document to get more money....this info is gleefully being supplied by some guy over on the Independent in the comments section....he seems to be a flunky lawyer who claims he has the goods on Kasi...

well first of all, there's only two reverends in America that I trust and that's Rev Al Sharpton and Al Green...all the rest are punks...and they lie all the time about an invisible guy in the sky who you'll visit when you die if you're good and give money to the church...reverends are not to be trusted AT ALL!! they are like witch doctors!! or pastors!!

and this guy is Reverend Thomas James from Ventura.....now I wanna know why he didn't sign an affidavit or why he won't appear in court....A sworn declaration is just more hearsay..an opinion that the judge could throw out without any supporting evidence or foundation..Kasi is not on trial but Lance is..so they are trying everything to show Kasi is a crooked cop....the only way to tell is put her on trial.....instead there's a circus of lawyers defending DUI!!


and now they pull up one more jackass for "testimony".. check out this letter to a Ventura County Star blog:

Re: Steven W. Thrasher's May 26 commentary, "Prop. 8 promotes hate":
Once again, The Star prints an article saying, in effect, that people who don't agree with gay marriage are haters and bigots.
First, while I am sincerely sorry about what happened to the people mentioned in the article, Harvey Milk and Carl Joseph Walker-Hoover, calling people who don't agree with their agenda haters and bigots does nothing to further toleration. In fact, it just makes people angry!
Indeed, there are many things in this life that I don't agree with.
I realize that there are many gay unions, and while I don't agree with the lifestyle, I realize it's something I'm going to have to tolerate.
However, that does not mean that I will promote it or sanction it in any way.
In essence, Proposition 8 asked me what I believed in, and I said so. If someone asks me what I believe, I'll tell them, "I believe that a marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman." If they don't like that answer, then they are going to have to at least tolerate it. If they start calling names, then they are haters and bigots and no better than those who disagree with them!
Society does not tolerate hate crimes. In the cases mentioned above there were countless numbers of "straight" law enforcement people who supported the law, if not the lifestyle, and that's exactly the way it should be. My advice to those who are promoting the gay lifestyle and beliefs is to avoid making people angry.
-- The Rev. Thomas James, Ventura


ok so this Reverend Thomas James is a rightwing homophobe ignorant bigot POS with ZERO credibility... he voted for Prop 8....remember Proposition 8 (ballot title: Eliminates Rights of Same-Sex Couples to Marry....a DISCRIMINATORY proposition that had the church illegally involved in the election! any "sworn declaration" by the Rev Thomas Jammes should be tossed out the window and I predict the judge will do just that..Kasi was nuts to use him!!
but on Tuesday, July 26.... it's the People vs Peter Lance.... Peter Lance will be on the stand defending his DUI in Santa Barbara..I hope the judge will see through all these smokescreens and get to the gist of the matter..drunk driving....that's the issue..getting in your car and driving while impaired..like a moron

07/26/2011 - 1:30 pm 1366485 Peter A Lance R&S/Settlement Conference Brian E Hill SB2

No comments: