Thursday, July 14, 2011

little sister

little sister don't you do what your big sister done...

I needed a break from the wet and reckless knuckleheads who have been usurping my time, so I was reading a catalogue and they had these Ernest Hemingway shoes on sale so I bought a few pair.. I like the Cuba vibe and the marlin fishing and the beach bum thing....a man's man, that was Hemingway....I pulled out the "Old Man and the Sea" and read it again in ten minutes....now, I like Hemingway although I think he writes like a 5 year old sometime.."the man saw ths fish, the fish saw the man, the ocean was dark and wet".....geez

but the real interest in the Hemingway name was the beautiful grand daughters..Margaux and Mariel....too bad the older sister died (drugs) so I just focused in on Mariel, who was cute in Woody Allen's film "Manhattan"...


but the thing is Mariel Hemingway is a total babe and now I'm wearing her grandfather's shoes...I'd much rather be wearing her panties but I gotta settle for papa's shoes and in my mind that gives me a chance to have sex with her...I can just picture us together and believe me my heart races when I think of her... like the the running of the bulls in Spain....that fast!
...i wonder if she likes polo.... i wonder if she reads this blog....why doesn't she get invited to the Film Festival? Instead we get Sandra Bullock...Sandra Bullock???

I think Mariel Heminway should be honored publicly...look at her....she's stunning...and last night I honored her privately...hehhehheh...

No comments: